Daily Mass (Monday through Saturday): 8:00 a.m.
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30, 9:00, 10:30 a.m. & 12:00 noon
MASKS: We have all experienced the joy and blessings of not having to wear masks over these last few months. However, in the wake of the delta variant, we are asking that parishioners, once again, wear their masks when inside parish buildings. Those who have been vaccinated are encouraged to wear their masks as an act of charity.
The COVID-19 rules currently observed in our diocese are:
- Masks are recommended at Mass and other indoor diocesan functions for everyone, regardless of vaccination status;
- All restrictions on capacity and spacing for worship have been lifted;
- All limitations on meetings and social activities have been lifted;
- Distribution of the Eucharist on the tongue is now allowed, although it will continue to be available in the hand. The reintroduction of the shared cup will be determined sometime in the future;
- The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass has ended. Some members will continue be exempt, however;
- It is recommended that non-family members bringing the Eucharist to the sick be vaccinated.
- Children under the age of 14 in formation classes and students in Catholic schools will have to continue to wear masks because is there no vaccine yet available for the bulk of these youngsters.
Would you like to help us save paper? Click here and get this weekend’s worship aid including hymn texts, the Gloria, Nicene Creed, and the readings directly to your phone.
Additional Liturgical Schedule
The Liturgy of the Hours is prayed daily at 7:45 a.m. before morning Mass.
The Rosary and Divine Mercy Devotions are prayed daily after the 8:00 a.m. Mass, with added devotions on First Saturdays.
On First Fridays of each month Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel after the 8:00 a.m. Mass until 10:00 a.m. Benediction.
ADVENT ANOINTING SERVICE | Communal Anointing of the Sick will be held Tuesday, December 7, at 12:00 p.m. in the church sanctuary. Anyone who feels the need to receive this beautiful Sacrament of healing and peace, in any way whatsoever, is invited to come and be anointed. There is no Mass. It is a Service of the Word accompanied by the anointing.
ADVENT PENANCE SERVICE | Our parish Advent Penance Service will be Tuesday, December 7, at 7:00 p.m. There will be several priests to hear confessions on that evening so please plan to join us.
HOLY HOUR OF HOPE | On Monday, December 13th, from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Deacon Mike will lead us in a holy hour on Christian Hope. Please join us here in the church.
As we earnestly prepare to celebrate Jesus’ birth and the promises it holds, “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace….” (Romans 15:13)
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Confessions are heard weekly on Saturdays (except Holy Saturday each year) at 3:30 or when a priest is available by appointment.
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy Day Masses are held at 8:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
17252 Bernardo Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Phone: (858) 487-4314
Fax: (858) 487-1498
November 2021 Altar Servers Schedule
December 2021 Altar Servers Schedule
November 2021 Sacristans Schedule
December 2021 Sacristans Schedule
October/November/December 2021 Lectors Schedule
November 2021 Eucharistic Minister Schedule
December 2021 Eucharistic Minister Schedule
Eucharistic Minister Altar Diagram 2017
November & December 2021 Greeters Schedules
November 2021 Mass Presiders Schedule
November 2021 Mass Intentions
If you do not see a schedule here for your ministry please contact your ministry leader for information.
Upcoming Funeral Services
Clarence “C.J.” Ross | Tuesday, January 4, 2022, 11:00 a.m.
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.